**You will need a valid SIA Door Supervisor License to be considered for this role**
Would you like to work at some of the most prestigious events/venues in the West of Scotland?
G4S Events is Europe's leading independent provider of event security and crowd management services. We are currently looking to increase our Glasgow Events Team where you will be working at exciting venues such as SEC & The Hydro, Hampden Stadium, Murrayfield Stadium, Scotstoun, Myreside and other Scottish Premier League and championship football venues. Upcoming one off events include the TRNSMT Festival, Ed Sheeran at Hampden and Glasgow 2018 (transport will be provided if you are working out with Glasgow).
You will be working as part of an enthusiastic team that helps to keep these venues and events safe and secure throughout. This is an opportunity to build on skills and experience such as customer service, communication, health & safety, team work, problem solving and many others.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of customers at busy events by providing a high visibility security presence. You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the buildings and personnel. You will carry out duties at busy public events ensuring duties are carried out in a professional manner and that the events are safe and compliant.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any call made by control in relation to crowd disturbances.
- SIA Hospitality roles
- Deal with crowd disruptions (sometimes physical removals/extractions)
- Robust response when required.
- Body and Bag searches if required.
- Monitor crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action to resolve as necessary.
- To ensure that the secured zones within the venue remain free of prohibited and restricted items.
- To follow protocol when dealing with alarms/incidents which require escalating to the next level.