Exciting opportunity for a Contracts Coordinator to join Capita's IT Services team in Glasgow !
About Capita | Capita IT Services
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
The Vendor Contracts Co-ordinator will report to the Head of Contracts Management to achieve both their personal goals and the team objectives. The role of the Vendor Contracts Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all third party renewals are undertaken in an efficient and timely manner, in line with the customer commitment, as well on boarding Net New customers into service.
- Update and maintain records of vendor support purchased for customers, and share this information, as appropriate, with relevant stakeholders.
- Register equipment with vendors.
- Raise purchase orders for support renewals.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely quotations are provided, and assist the Support Pricing team in obtaining them as required.
- Inform Account Management teams of any equipment soon to become end of life.
- Monitor support costs to ensure contracts continue to be profitable for Capita. Notify stakeholders if this is not the case.
- Check for ‘go live' notifications from vendors, and update the database as required.
- Work closely with all Service teams to ensure new customers transition into support effectively.
- Identify any underperforming vendors.
- Hold weekly meetings with key vendors on progression of renewals and discuss any queries or escalations.
- Maintaining and updating Westcon renewals tracker.
- Approval of all supplier maintenance invoices on internal approval system as required.
- Deal with support queries as and when arise from Service Desk, AMs, PMs and engineers.
- Ensure KPIs are achieved
- Ensure smooth transition of customers into support from sales and projects
- To ensure vendor contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate database on all vendor support
- Provide vendor information for Account / Service Management teams.
- Identify data discrepancies and amend accordingly.
- Ensure continuous service of contract renewals.
- Work with the Shared support coordinator to ensure related support is purchased appropriately.
Previous experience within the Telecoms/Networks industry, particularly with Cisco
Highers (or equivalent) in relevant disciplines
Previous Administration experience
Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision
Flexible attitude to meet business requirements
Team player with genuine enthusiasm to make a contribution to the team
Pro-active and enthusiastic
Reliable and punctual
Displays honesty and integrity
Able to work methodically in a pressurised environment
Keen attention to detail
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday,pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.