Communications and Engagement Manager
Location: Can be based at either Glasgow (G2 5HN), Manchester (M1 6EU) or Cheltenham (GL52 8YQ)
Salary: £30-£35k per annum, depending on experience
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Define, develop and deliver communications plans that support business strategy/key programmes. Be commercially aware and able to spot opportunities to drive value from communications (ie influencing new/existing client(s) to grow business with Capita by highlighting examples of success).
To provide communications advice and support to a range of stakeholders, including:
Senior Leadership teams
To manage relationships with employees and stakeholders within Life, Pensions and Specialist Services to ensure commitment and successful execution of communications channels, messages and programmes which increase understanding and engagement.
- Deliver employee communications through the appropriate mix of channels and messages, including two-way communication. Identify and implement appropriate new channels including the use of social platforms.
- Promote and educate employees to use our primary online channels
- Supporting delivery of portfolio e-newsletters and roadshows as appropriate.
- Support the promotion and communication of the Group Employee engagement survey and subsequent portfolio (Life, Pensions and Specialist Services) level results.
- Ensure a consistent communication approach is used across sites, functions and business units so that the employee communication experience is consistent, targeted and timely
- Work closely with Capita and Client Press Offices to ensure media activity and coverage is appropriately utilised and controlled
- Ensure Capita maximises value from its communication spend
- Contribute to effective engagement measurement, demonstrating the value of communications to business performance
- Provide support for communications associated with the transfer and integration of TUPEd employees into the Capita organisation and the Private Sector Division.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of division-wide or Life, Pensions and Specialist Services specific campaigns
To be successful with us, you will need:
- Experience of working in marketing and communications, ideally within the outsourcing industry and / or financial services industry
- Degree level education, or equivalent by suitable experience
- Broad understanding of communications channels and effective deployment to support messaging
Experience of Site Core and Pardot packages
- Experience of change communications
- Able to use influence effectively and build relationships with stakeholders
- PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- Desire to become a communications practitioner
- A self-starter who can develop within their own role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team
- Ability to take decisions, based on advice, and be accountable for them
- High standard of planning skills, together with sense of urgency and ability to deliver results
- A friendly, helpful and positive manner, with an optimistic, open and flexible approach to change
- Willingness to work in other UK locations if required.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this advertisement prior to the listed date if the successful candidate has been identified.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.