Edinburgh and Aberdeen (Westhill)
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Graduate Engineer with 1 to 3 years relevant post graduate transportation experience to join our Traffic & Transportation team. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies, working for a range of public and private clients and providing integrated solutions supporting many disciplines.
You will be required to act as a graduate engineer working within a small and enthusiastic team, produce reports, technical notes and drawings, and to undertake modelling tasks. As you progress you can expect to be active on a number of projects and to work with a number of clients at any given time.
- Competent in the preparation of Transport Assessments and Statements, Travel Plans and Technical Notes.
- Skilled in the use of CAD and AutoTrack, LINSIG and Junction 8, Paramics modelling (experience advantageous), traffic network construction and the identification of mitigation solutions.
- Knowlege about DMRB, Designing Streets and National and Local Policy context.
- Experience of Traffic and Transportation profession role in support of masterplanning, public consultation and liaison with publiv bodies.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or Transportation Planning
- Optional – Post graduate qualification in Traffic or Transportation Planning
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
To apply for this position, send your CV to or stating the position and office location you are applying for.