This vacancy is no longer advertised
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Inverness area.
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding presence at the premises of our clients
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- SR duties - to be able to carry out basic repair tasks or climbing ladders etc.
- First Aid Trained - Company provide training
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.