Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Glasgow
Hours : Full-Time
Salary : Competitive plus benefits
Optical Express surgeons have performed over 1 million refractive surgery procedures worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of Digital and Marketing Operations, the Digital Marketing Manager will provide a strategic and transformative vision, delivering outstanding results for the business through optimising our digital channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Digital Marketing Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, results-oriented digital marketer to create and execute our digital marketing strategy with a strong focus on data driven decision making and exceptional digital knowledge.
- Leading and delivering a digital transformation of our existing digital team with a focus on creation of internal processes, industry best practices and delivering a smarter strategy
- Budget management for all digital activities
- Ensuring cost efficiencies are made across all channels through testing, optimisation and forecasting
- Delivering a strategy for multi-channel reporting to provide weekly visibility on performance.
- Aligning with other Marketing team members to collaborate on integrated campaigns
- Thought leadership - pushing the business to generate performance through tactical activity e.g programmatic, CRM, video and Social. You will also be expected to champion all things digital within the business, keeping us at the forefront of emerging technology, trends and tactics.
- Provide realistic and practical solutions to digital problems that can be communicated at CEO level
- Manage operations, budgets and performance of third-party agencies
- Manage and delegate management of your team effectively to foster a performance-driven and proactive ethos
- Help ensure that all digital activity is in line with upcoming GDPR regulations and data protection guidance
- Helping the Head of Digital and Marketing Operations prepare and present performance, strategy and budgets directly to the CEO and senior management of the company on a regular basis
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Be proactive and hit the ground running. The Digital Marketing Manager should be able to analyse his/her current resources, develop a short and long term plan and immediately start improving digital operations without being told
- Manage and coach a team of digital channel experts to continuously improve our digital offering.
- Monitor, report on and improve digital campaigns to maximise ROI from digital spend.
- Analyse performance data and provide practical recommendations to achieve objectives
- Develop internal processes for improved productivity and communication
- Drive commercial performance (both lead generation and e-commerce sales) through cost-effective digital marketing strategies
- Communicate, present and collaborate at a senior level
- Foster team cohesion and morale
- Significant experience in digital marketing preferably gained in-house
- Strong project management ability
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust in a fast changing environment
- Able to work under pressure and to deliver results
- Data-led and focussed strategic decisions
- Highly organised and numeric - channel budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Must demonstrate management of multi-million pound budgets and achieving performance
- Leadership and gravitas
- Passion for digital
- Google Analytics
- Strong people management skills to inspire, drive and improve skillsets and performance
- Excellent knowledge and appreciation for SEO, PPC, Content, Display, Social Media, Email marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Analytics, Project Management and Website development
- Must be able to demonstrate evidence of excellent stakeholder management skills