As a Customer Service Assistant you will be a key part of the team. Being enthusiastic and engaging with our customers you will ensure we are providing them with the best possible service and standards for every visit.
Deliver highest standard of customer service, personal standards and work as part of a team to support delivery of sales targets and promotional activity, contributing to a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey.
- Complying with the following:
- Health and safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security Procedures
- Think 21
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and adhering to company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
Maintaining their knowledge of the company's product offering at all times to enable confident interactions with customers.
At Ladbrokes Coral we're as passionate about sports and gaming as our customers. We look to the future and are continually delivering innovative cutting-edge products and services that our customers love. We know our customers as individuals and personalise their experience to match their preference. We set the highest standards of quality and service and challenge ourselves to exceed them every day. We keep things simple and act with honesty, integrity and responsibility and with over 3500 shops across the UK, our customers are never far from the heart of the action.
Our shop opening hours are between 8am - 10pm Monday through to Sunday.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and this will change weekly.