Senior Pensions Administrators - Glasgow
Due to significant growth within our Employee Benefits division, we are looking for several experienced individuals to take up the roles of Senior Pensions Administrators within our busy Glasgow office.
We would like to interview candidates in early January as these roles are expected to commence In February 2018.
About the role
You will work within a friendly back office team based in Glasgow, supporting a team of Pensions Administrators to ensure that their work is completed accurately, on time and in line with procedural and client requirements. The teams deal with the full ‘cradle to grave' administration services and so it is important that applicants for this senior position have experience in this area.
You will support the management team in all aspects of service delivery when required and will assist with ad hoc projects and auditing. In addition to mentoring the administrators and identifying training needs to ensure the team reach their full potential, you will regularly review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and controls, making suggestions to continually enhance service delivery, improve processes and reduce potential complaints and business risks.
An important aspect of the Senior Pensions Administrator role is building and maintaining good client relationships - establishing trust, anticipating their needs and ensuring effective channels of communication.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
What you will do:
- Authorisation of scheme records and events
- Checking calculations and processes completing all task in line with current work procedures
- Participate in team meetings and promote good team communication
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients, members and third parties
- Build and maintain personal and performance development records
- Identify complaints at the earliest opportunity escalating as appropriate. Assist in addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action in order to prevent re-occurrence.
- A flexible approach to work at all times and adaptable to varying demands and workloads with a commitment to ensure tasks are completed to deadline
- To challenge the activities inside and outside the team in order to improve the customer experience
Your experience will include:
- Time spent within a pension administration specific role & a sound understanding of Defined Benefit and/or Defined Contribution pension schemes
- The ability to demonstrate adherence to compliance guidelines - complying with regulatory policies.
- Coaching, training or mentoring other members of staff and sharing best practice with wider team members.
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Having to work to a high accuracy level, showing attention to detail, using numeracy skills and supporting quality management.
- Ability to prioritise, manage your time effectively and work to strict deadlines while remaining adaptable to varying demands in workloads.
(Applicants with PMI qualifications will be at an advantage)
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver