Support Workers and Relief Support Workers
- Fort William
- A Range of contracts and opportunities available
Hourly Rate: £9.00 (£8.50 - induction rate)
Relief Support Workers
Hourly Rate: £8.50 per hour
Key is a leading Social Care provider working across Scotland for adults with disabilities. We provide person centered support to individuals to live in their own homes and be active citizens; enabling each individual to use their talents, fulfill their dreams and be in control of their lives.
If you are looking for a rewarding job with a well established, sustainable organisation which has an excellent reputation for supporting its workforce then this could be the job for you! Key offer excellent support and training alongside a range of benefits and opportunities for career progression.
We are currently looking for people who:-
- Enjoy and have experience of working with people
- Have a positive attitude to life and a commitment towards making a difference to the lives of people with disabilities
- Have excellent life skills and the ability to share these with others
- Have common sense and can understand and adhere to Codes of Practice and Care Standards
Experience of working with adults with disabilities although desirable is not essential as full training and ‘on the job’ support will be provided.
For informal discussion or support contact:-
For an application form and job description please visit our website at ; email: or telephone: 0141 342 1892.
Closing date for applications is 19th January 2018.
Key, Key Support and Key Housing are names used by Key HoUsing Association Ltd, a charity registered in Scotland, No SC006652.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.