- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Hotel Management
- Location: Glasgow
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT04RCK
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor is currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our Front Office team situated in the heart of Glasgow's West End. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused candidate with a knowledge and passion for Glasgow's Culture & Attractions to really make a difference to our Guests stay in Scotland biggest city.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow's vibrant and bustling West End and on the doorstep of trendy Byers Road, Glasgow University, Botanic Gardens and Kelvingrove Art Galleries the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor hotel is the perfect place to stay in Scotland's biggest city. Guests can enjoy great local produce in the highly acclaimed Bo'vine Restaurant and fabulous cocktails in the award winning Bobar. You can host the perfect event with a beautiful Victorian backdrop from grandiose galas and meticulous meetings to private parties and social soirées. With 97 chic and modern guest rooms, whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor hotel offers the services the Guests need, the amenities they expect, and the extras they deserve.
What will I be doing?
The successful applicant will be doing a role covering Reception duties for our Front Office team. Utilising your first class customer service skills you will be a Journey Ambassador for Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor that our Guests have a memorable and enjoyable stay during their time with us. This will include
- Meeting and greeting Guests on arrival and creating a positive first impression
- Helping Guests with their luggage
- Building rapport with Guest and utilising your knowledge and passion for Glasgow to provide information and advice on the best ways to enjoy their stay in the city
- Check in and Check out of Guests
- Cash handling
- Ensuring booking as updated on our inhouse system
- Keeping up to date with the hotel offerings and recommending to the Guests
What we are looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with International Guests
- Previous Reception experience would be beneficial
- A positive and friendly attitude with previous experience in a customer focused role
- Excellent local knowledge of attractions in and around Glasgow
- Knowledge of Glasgow's history would be beneficial
- Stable work history
Please apply by completing our online application form, attaching an up to date CV and completing a covering letter stating why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about customer service and enjoys sharing their knowledge about their home city to visitors
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.