Title: Paint Shop Preparation/Finisher (semi-skilled)
Location: Caledonia Regional Repair Centre Glasgow
Reporting to: Major Repair Business Manager
First Glasgow currently has 2 vacancies for Paint Shop Preparation/Finishers at Caledonia Regional Repair Centre. This role is primarily responsible for the preparation and finishing of vehicles identified for repainting.
Applicants for this position must;
- Carry out all aspects of vehicle preparation including de-greasing, masking, basic filler repairs and corrosion removal
- Carry out the application and removal of masking materials as necessary
- Undertake secondary vehicle finishing including brushing, roller and aerosol paint applications
- Be prepared to work shifts as required
- Be experienced in the application of vinyl's/graphics to vehicle bodywork
- Possess a clean driving licence
- Be willing to undertake appropriate training as required
Previous experience of working in commercial vehicle refinishing environment would be advantageous.
In return the successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate, a benefits package that includes a contributory pension scheme, free travel on First bus services (subject to conditions), and protective clothing.
Internal applicants apply online at:
External applicants apply online at:
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.