Job Title: Outbound Sales Advisors
Location: Cumbernauld (Westfield)
Hours: 40hrs, straight days 9am to 5.30 pm with no weekends
Salary: Up to £16,500 basic plus fantastic OTE together with excellent benefits and incentives.
Due to further expansion Optical Express are seeking experienced Outbound Sales Advisors to join our new outbound sales team at our Head Office in Westfield, Cumbernauld.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
We are looking for Outbound Sales Advisors who can work well under pressure, remain focused on targets whilst integrating into the current team. You will have the determination to exceed sales targets whilst delivering a world class experience to our patients.
You will be contacting potential customers/patients who have expressed an interest in refractive laser surgery or sight tests and inviting them along for a consultation at one of our 90 clinics across the UK and Ireland.
Whilst working as part of a team you will also be rewarded on your individual performance.
Your day to day role covers:
- Contacting existing or potential customers/patients to encourage them to attend consultation appointments
- Booking and managing our clinic diaries within the business guidelines
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working in an outbound tele-sales role is essential
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work to KPI's and targets
- Good experience with Microsoft Office
- The ability to build rapport
- Confident and outgoing personality
In return you can look forward to the following fantastic benefits:
- Full and ongoing training
- 29 days holiday
- Pension and refer a friend payment scheme
- Discounts on Optical Express products including use of our spa
- Vodafone discounts for new contracts
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent working conditions
- Free parking
A full paid induction is in place and you will be supported by your team leader who will provide ongoing training, coaching and feedback to ensure you succeed in your new role.
Immediate interviews and starts are available.
Due to the office location a full driving licence and access to transport is preferable but not essential.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.