- Contact: Irene Cameron
Ideally suited to person with experience of maintaining construction machinery and tools, but all candidates will be considered.
A full driving licence is required.
• Inspect all items when off-hired
• Repair and routine servicing of all types of construction plant and small tools
• Keep accurate service and maintenance records
• Managing and prioritising daily workload to ensure all tasks completed efficiently
• Travel to client sites for maintenance/breakdowns
Salary & Benefits
• Competitive rate of pay
• 40 hour week with regular overtime available
• Workplace pension scheme
For further information phone Irene on 01397 772333 and send applications by email.