- Sector: Graduate/Trainee
- Location: Lochgilphead
- £10,886 to £12,807 per annum GBP 10886
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Human Resources
Location: Dalriada House, Lochgilphead
Level: Office Based
Hours: 35 hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Job Type: Fixed Term
To assist with administrative duties ensuring that the Association provides a high quality IT service to end users.
To assist with desktop and application support ensuring the effective delivery of a high quality IT service to end users.
To contribute to the continuous improvement of the Association’s services
- Ensure that all administration functions are dealt with effectively including:-
- Dealing with day to day requests for IT support from end users
- Monitoring outstanding calls and providing information and reports using our call logging system
- Maintaining the associations IT inventories
- Assisting with desktop and application support for the associations systems
- Assisting with the purchasing and distribution of all IT equipment across the association
- Assisting with the disposal of IT equipment and consumables
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the IT Team
For more information, please contact Vivienne Litster on 01546 605 822
Closing Date: 12 noon on 26 January 2018
Interviews will be held on 7 February 2018 in Lochgilphead.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.