We are seeking to recruit a Depot/Yard Administrator to oversee the daily operation of our busy Oban yard. This is a great opportunity to join a successful, well-established local business which has an unrivalled reputation for delivering first-class service. We require a highly-motivated individual with the initiative and drive to help others develop and succeed. Excellent communication and people management skills are essential. The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire to identify and implement improvements. The ability to prioritise tasks and organise the workload of a busy team will be required in addition to a commitment to providing the best possible customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Previous supervisory experience which demonstrates an aptitude for developing people and building an effective, efficient team.
• A good standard of computer literacy and a good level of familiarity and competency with general office administration.
• An ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a larger team.
• Good problem-solving skills coupled with an ability to plan ahead and utilise resources efficiently.
• Experience with stock control and the scheduling of delivery runs would be an advantage.
• Forklift experience and ADR qualification desirable but training can be provided for the right candidate.
• A reasonable standard of physical fitness is required as the job will entail regular handling of gas cylinders.
• A full clean driving licence desirable.
Pay dependant on experience and qualifications, attractive salary
available to right candidate.
Please apply above with CV, clearly stating which position you are applying for or post to: Argyll Resources Group, c/o John MacLachlan Ltd Head Office, Torran Gorm Industrial Estate, Oban, Argyll PA34 4PL. Tel: 01631 566370