Marketing & Bidding ManagerPackage details:
25 days holiday
Contributory company pension
Standard Capita Benefits
Capita requires a Marketing & Bidding Managing Executive to work within our Asset Solutions team based in Glasgow. This Job needs a professional individual with energy, creativity and flexibility. The successful candidate will be engaging and personable with excellent communications skills. You will be working for one of the business units within Capita Real Estate & property providing property and construction management consultancy services to private and public sector clients.
Ensure that we conduct effective marketing campaigns to support our BD strategy which reach our target markets, ensuring that external communications are impactful on the desired audience. Be an effective part of the process to win new business, with a particular focus on communicating our proposition to our target markets.
Key success criteria/aspects of the role:
The position involves joining an existing team and playing a key role in a wide range of work winning activity with the objective of delivering tangible financial results for the business unit. It requires an energetic, flexible and proactive approach to complement the current team's skill sets. This needs to be coupled with strong personal communication, digital communication and visual representation skills coupled with creative flare.
The outcome of your contribution to the team effort will include:
- Successful BD and marketing campaigns which generate new business opportunities
- High profile in our target markets
- An effective communications framework in place which sends out clear, key messages and reaches all of our target audiences
- Well designed and high impact internal and external communications
- Technical information brought to life
- Exceptional standard digital marketing
- Contribute to data management in the corporate CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Campaigns - lead communications in support of our campaigns
Lead and support targeted campaigns to ensure they are effective, reach the right people and that collateral has the right impact
Implement the business unit's communications plan
- Targeted communications in our priority markets, thought leadership driven, social media, regular newsletters, ‘anchor events', PR liaison, etc
- Support the AS team on developing and communicating our proposition
- Work with our technical teams to identify stories, liaise with the Group PR team
- Take ownership of the AS website
Lead on hospitality and events programme
Lead and support the organization of relevant events, as part of marketing campaigns, organize follow up and integrate with campaigns
Lead on development of all marketing collateral
- Work with the REI Central Marketing team to develop a suite of complementary marketing material (including Kellie Laing on design)
- Use design skills where necessary to create high impact communications
Support Bidding activities
- Work with the wider team to create market leading bids and proposals to aid with winning business
- Support the wider team to create easily referenceable libraries of case studies, images and icons
This is the core of the role and responsibilities will focus on working with the wider team to contribute to lead on:
- Development of a business unit communications plan, including key messages, thought leadership, social media, press, awards and targeted communications campaigns
- Lead on communications across all priority campaigns and sectors
- Take ownership of the regular H&S newsletter - manage the analytics and follow up
- The planning, management and implementation of an annual events programme that supports the business unit growth, working with Profit Centre Leaders
- Lead on production of a suite of marketing collateral that helps sell the business unit
- Support on other initiatives such as bid submissions, client proposals and market research
- Assist in lead generation through targeted campaigns - making contact with existing and prospective clients to facilitate further engagement
The role is designed to support the effectiveness of business development and supporting bids. Work with Capita's nominated Bid Lead as required to include:
- Creating visually pleasing bid submissions
- Developing case studies
- Creating visual aids to technical responses through icons and images to bring bids to life
- Supporting bid teams with preparation for interviews and presentations
Key Personal Characteristics:
This role needs a professional individual with energy, creativity, initiative and flexibility. The successful candidate will be engaging, personable, with excellent communications skills. Ability and attitude will be more important than experience, but the following will be required:
- Understanding of how business development and marketing fit into the professional services environment
- Organisational skills consistent with those required for good project management of multiple projects with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills to engage successfully with colleagues at all levels
- Creative and design skills with experience of Adobe In Design
- Attention to detail - a strong implementer and finisher of tasks
- Flexibility - to work with and support team members as required
- Ability to work with and challenge operational colleagues to keep deliverables on course.
- Ability to engage at all levels to ensure successful outputs
- A strong creative flare and a passion for bringing words to life
What's in it for you?
Our company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most valuable asset. Our individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
Our culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
There are strong career opportunities across the Capita group nationwide and overseas, with a strategy of secondment and resource sharing to enable maximum opportunity for individuals.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.