Junior Technical Systems Administrator
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About the role
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are currently looking for a Junior Technical Systems Administrator to work as part of a large HR MI & Systems team. This role will interact directly with our client, a global blue-chip financial services company.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and configuring a wide range of HR Systems. You will also be responsible for researching, tracking and resolving escalated issues.
The successful candidate will also perform problem resolution over the phone and through email.
About Capita | HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
We are the fastest growing provider of HR Solutions in the UK. We've built a reputation for meeting the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working in partnership with them to create approaches that suit their businesses, their cultures and their people.
We work collaboratively to create insight and feedback and together we optimise HR functions to get the best out of people.
What you will do:
- Dealing with advanced system related issues, triaged by helpdesk administrators.
- Configuration of HR systems and system reporting.
- Being the point of contact for tier 1 and 2 related system issues, responding in a timely & accurate manner and in accordance with the process & procedural documentation provided.
- Effectively managing of triaged cases to ensure all tasks are completed within SLA.
- Operating as an effective team member, both within Capita and in partnership with the Clients own help-desk operation, assisting others and providing training where required
- Updating and maintaining quality processes and FAQs.
- Maintaining an effective and robust systems FAQ self-service site to reduce the number of system related queries.
- Ensuring that all activities of the role continue to be accurately documented in administration guides, flowcharts & checklists
- Supporting the delivery of the HR Helpdesk service, assisting with other key tasks as identified by the line manager.
Your experience will include:
- Highly analytical with a proven track record of troubleshooting system related issues.
- Poised and self-confident, able to communicate with senior stakeholders and liaise with necessary vendors where appropriate.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical requirements and solutions to both technical and nontechnical users.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels within the organisation and with 3rd party implementation partners.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to respond to a high volume of queries, ensuring a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clear and concise language verbally and with written correspondence
- Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment
- Demonstrated ability with MS applications, including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.