This vacancy is no longer advertised
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Control Room Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Edinburgh area.
Duties will involve:
- Carrying out stringent checks on all aspects of CCTV cover.
- Issuing access to contractors as per site authorisation protocols.
- Monitoring CCTV
- Take control of any emergency situations guide and advise Officers through the situations until relived by a member of the Emergency Services or Centre Management Team.
- Respond to requests for assistance
- Follow other established procedures as laid out in the Security Procedures, Security Policy, and Business Continuity Plans
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of G4S and the customer.
- Answer all telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Security Supervisor, Security Manager and/or the Client.
- Reviewing CCTV footage.
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met in all aspects of the control room
- Working hours and rosters are as dictated by G4S.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.