You will be responsible for developing the systems providing management information necessary for the effective operation of the university partnership. You will provide link between the Universities data and management, so data extraction, analysis and transformation are key job responsibilities.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Building data models to enable optimised business reporting to take place
- Producing well formatted reports based on data to meet appropriate SLAs.
- Undertaking analysis & present data in an clear manner
- Troubleshooting queries and reports
- Producing data from ad-hoc queries and FOIs
- Maintaining the current Sharepoint reporting frond end
Working in a small team you will be expected to build and maintain good relationships with the university’s Executive Office and Academic Partner customers. This will require some element of travelling to Academic Partner sites throughout the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
The successful candidate will have an HND or higher, or equivalent experience, in IT or a related subject. Ideally you will have experience of managing or developing management information reports in a higher or further education institution. Knowledge and practical experience of Microsoft SSRS and SQL are essential. You will be able to engage effectively with both IT professionals and non-technical staff, including delivery end user training. You will also have excellent communication skills, a high attention to detail and be able to document your work systematically.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.