Join us as a Senior Relationship Manager in Aberdeen
- Take on a varied role where you’ll manage exisiting and a develop a strong and diverse portfolio of clients
- Your business expertise will help Lombard support UK businesses, and develop and strengthen our customer base
- We're looking for someone with experience working with financial accounts and conducting financial analysis
What you'll do
You’ll build strong relationships across your portfolio of commercial clients. You’ll meet clients regularly to gain a deep understanding of their needs, and will work with Business Development Managers, Portfolio Managers and our support teams to make sure we provide a responsive service.
- Provide a high level operational risk management across your portfolio
- Find the best possible solutions possible for your clients
- Help us generate new business, reach our financial targets and develop our client base in a sustainable and responsible way
- Design and deliver strategies to identify sources of new business, and manage and grow existing relationships
The skills you'll need
Along with motivation and great commercial acumen, you’ll have experience in building strong and successful relationships with clients. Knowledge of credit risk and credit processes is also required.
Crucially, we're looking for someone who's previously worked with financial accounts and conducted financial analysis. You must have Asset Finance experience and the ability to interpret accounts in order to prepare a credit proposal.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An understanding of the wider economic and financial outlook
- To have a strong collaborative ethos and have great interpersonal skills
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive salary package from £38,675 to around £45,500 depending on experience. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.