Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to join the Edinburgh office. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- First degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
- At least 10 years varied experience om all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
- Experience of assessing existing structures is an advantage.
- Provide structural engineering designs in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS.
- Prepare high quality technical reports.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
To apply for this position, send your CV to stating the position you are applying for.