Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Contract: 40 Hours
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
The recruitment team at Optical Express is critical to the success of the business, we find, screen interview and place hundreds of people every year to ensure Optical Express remains the UK's number 1 choice for our patients and customers.
This is where you come in as we are looking for a new team member to join us as our Administrator, based in prestigious offices in Glasgow City Centre.
Supporting the wider Recruitment team, the Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for candidate and database management, as well as ensuring compliance standards are met. Building effective relationships is essential for this role, as well as excellent attention to detail. The Recruitment Administrator will utilise their excellent customer service skills to ensure every applicant has the best possible candidate experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Drafting and sending contracts of employment
- Updating the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Coordinating compliance for all new staff, including right to work and background checks
- Requesting, checking and storing references
- Maintaining the recruitment filing system
- Strong administration skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Confident and professional with strong organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus and great commercial awareness
- Articulate and presentable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Able to prioritise workload and achieve deadlines
- Previous administration experience within a recruitment setting is a distinct advantage
- iCIMS experience would be great but any ATS/database knowledge is helpful
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Opportunity to learn about recruitment with the chance to progress to Recruitment Resourcer
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
If you are interested in being considered for the role of Recruitment Administrator please apply now.
We've come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we've grown to more than 100 clinics and have become the UK's only complete eye care provider.Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer
We are the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our surgeons perform thousands of eye surgery procedures and we have invested over £400 million in our technology to provide the very best treatment and visual outcomes for our patients. Optical Express has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined. In fact, over 99% of our patients would recommend us
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.