- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 256838
Scheduler - Audit Bookings Coordinator
25 days holiday
Contributory company pension
Standard Capita Benefits
Employment type: Permanent
About the role
Capita has a new job vacancy for a scheduler to work with our team of external auditors who are servicing rail related contracts. You will act as a booking coordinator to support the Divisional Director and the team to meet the needs of the business. You will do this by acting as a key point of contact and administrator for our team of 20 Auditors who work across the country. You will use a Capita internal scheduling software system to allocate audits across the UK and Europe.
Strong diary management skills are required to book appointments at client sites on behalf of our consultant auditors, communicating effectively with external clients and the Capita team by telephone and email.
Your key responsibilities:
- Making and receiving phone calls and developing positive relationships with your team and our clients.
- Administrative tasks and record keeping
- Managing an allocation of sites and accurately maintaining client service and communication history.
- Responding promptly to requests and proactively monitoring progress of outstanding appointments.
- Arrange travel for staff, ensuring most cost effective options are selected.
- Supporting professional staff to successfully deliver projects. Any other work required by the business.
Your experience will include:
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail
- Fully competent in MS Office
- Experience in the use computer software systems
- High level of written English language
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Commercial acuity
- Diligence, accuracy and ability to multi task
- Confidence in dealing with Professional Staff
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and have a flexible approach to work; a strong implementer and finisher of tasks. They should be able to demonstrate good organisational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines. They should be able to communicate effectively in a friendly and courteous manner, establishing and maintaining good working relationships colleagues at all levels. The job requires the ability to work well as part of a team but also independently using their own initiative where appropriate.
What's in it for you?
Our company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most valuable asset. Our individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
Our culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
There are strong career opportunities across the Capita group nationwide and overseas, with a strategy of secondment and resource sharing to enable maximum opportunity for individuals.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.