This vacancy is no longer advertised
Working hours Monday-Friday, with occasional Saturday working when required.
- Diagnose mechanical faults/issues
- Carry out general servicing and repair
- Keep work area clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure work is completed on time and correctly
- Responisble for designating jobs to garage staff
- Perform all duties safely
- Any other duties as directed by the manager
Candidate must have 10+ years recent and relevant post experience.
- Sound knowledge of Volvo Trucks and Timber Handling Equipment maintainence and repair
- Sound knowledge of Hydralics, electronics and engines
- Sound problem diagnostic and resolution skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong workmanship
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to multitask
Excellent rate of pay for the right candidate.