- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 18-5860
Job Title: Outbound Sales Advisor (Part Time)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Hours: Flexible shift patterns
Salary: competitive pro-rated salary plus fantastic OTE together with excellent benefits and incentives.
Due to expansion Optical Express are seeking experienced Outbound Sales Advisors to join our 200 colleagues in our state of the art centre in Glasgow.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
We are looking for Outbound Sales Advisors who can work well under pressure, remain focused on targets whilst integrating into the current team. You will have the determination to exceed sales targets whilst delivering a world class experience to our patients.
You will be contacting potential customers/patients who have expressed an interest in refractive laser surgery or sight tests and inviting them along for a consultation at one of our 90 clinics across the UK and Ireland.
Whilst working as part of a team you will also be rewarded on your individual performance.
Ideally we are looking for a minimum commitment of 16 hours, these can be worked over an agreed flexible pattern to include evening and/or weekend working along with day time options.
Your day to day role covers:
- Contacting existing or potential customers/patients to encourage them to attend consultation appointments
- Booking and managing our clinic diaries within the business guidelines
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working in an outbound tele-sales role is essentia
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work to KPI's and targets
- Good experience with Microsoft Office
- The ability to build rapport
- Confident and outgoing personality
In return you can look forward to the following fantastic benefits:
- Full and ongoing training
- 29 days holiday (pro-rated to actual hours worked)
- Pension and refer a friend payment scheme
- Discounts on Optical Express products including use of our spa
- Discounts at our on -site restaurant
- Vodafone discounts for new contracts
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent working conditions
A full paid induction is in place and you will be supported by your team leader who will provide ongoing training, coaching and feedback to ensure you succeed in your new role.
Immediate interviews and starts are available.
If the role of Outbound Sales Advisor sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Optical Express surgeons have performed over 1 million refractive surgery procedures worldwide. In a recent survey of 252,179 Optical Express patients, over 99% told us they would recommend us to their family and friends. Globally, our ophthalmic surgeons have a combined surgical experience of over 1,000 years practising ophthalmology and over 700 years performing refractive surgery. Every year in the UK, more than double the number of patients trust Optical Express to perform their laser eye surgery than any other provider. In a study completed in September 2014 of 336,381 Optical Express patients with the most common prescriptions we treat, over 99% achieved 20/20 vision or better following treatment.