We currently have an opportunity for aIndustrial Janitorto join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
- Servicing of meeting rooms as required to Devro Scotland Ltd requests
- Deliver orders for all consumables to buildings on Devro Scotland Ltd Grounds as required
- Empty external ashtrays across the site
- Litter picking across the site
- Spot cleaning in areas as per instruction from Devro Scotland Ltd or Sodexo manager
- Removal of waste paper, plastic and cans from recycling areas to skips
- Damp wiping of recycle bins on site daily
- Comply with all Company and statutory regulations relating to health and safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include awareness of any specific hazards in the work place
- Work to high standards of personal performance, hygiene, appearance, cleanliness at all times
- Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant, polite, efficient, caring and friendly service to customers
- Floor Cleaning throughout the plant (use of floor cleaning machines)
- Cleaning of contractor and Gel Toilet and replenishing consumables
- Undertake training and team meetings as required e.g. food hygiene, health and safety
- Removal of waste materials, Wet Skids, Dry waste, General waste including canteen area.
- Replenish disposables, Hand towels, Barrier cream, Moisturiser cream, Soap, Hand gel in all factor areas including PLC building cleaning materials.
- Assist at any special ad-hoc functions, some of which may occur outside working hours
- Report any customer complaints or compliments and take some remedial action if at all possible
- Report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
- Cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management
- Chemical Replacement
- Above tunnel cleaning, assisting Hygiene Team
- Restock chemicals as per Devro requirements
- Remove meat bins from PATL
- Clean lower gel drains as per schedule
- Assist in the cleaning department during holidays and sickness
- Assist on the PATL kitchen during holidays and sickness
- Clean both ladies and gents toilets including toilet bowls, urinals, hand wash basins, tiles and walls
- Be responsible for the recycling of waste on site to relevant skips
- Ensuring all tasks as allocated by helpdesk are carried out
- Requesting of fuel and van requirements to ensure van in driveable condition
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to all health and safety practices
- Awareness of recycling
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- Possession of current clean driving licence
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.