Running the company group and associated businesses
Work as part of a team to carry out business, financial and strategic planning on behalf of the Company and the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carry out the main administration duties for CBAB and subsidiaries including business planning for each and the company group
· Keep accounts for company group and liaise with accountant
· Administration for the Board of Directors
· Strategic planning in line with Local Development Plan
· Attend meetings and events on behalf of the company
· Promote membership and maintain membership records
· Prepare promotional material and press releases
· Update website and social media
· Administer funding applications, process and monitoring
· Any other reasonable duties as requested by CBAB Board
Ability to communicate with public
Excellent IT skills including accounting packages, social media and updating website
Able to work as part of a team
Good interpersonal skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to communicate in Gaelic
Qualification in Business Administration or business experience.
Current driving licence/own car
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.