- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S/CD/5407
With our extensive history, here at G4S Cash Solutions, we know a thing or two about security and keeping money safe. We handle the majority of the cash that goes through the UK's banks, and a third of the UK's total cash spend. From family florists to national coffee chains, we collect cash for over 4,500 businesses of every size in the UK. This makes us the largest cash collection organisation in the country. Our success as a business is a result of our service and expertise. Our service and expertise is driven by our people. Here at G4S Cash Solutions, we are dedicated to recruiting the Best People and that all starts right here with You.
We currently have a number of opportunities for Branch Security Officers to join our team and be a part of our continued success. As a Branch Security Officer you will be at the very heart of our operation. Your primary responsibility will be all aspects of security at the branch, controlling the entry and exit of vehicles, employees and visitors to and from the branch. You will also need to work within the company procedural guidelines to ensure a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency. Due to the nature of the industry in which we operate, you will need to be confident working to stringent procedures within a highly regulated environment. This will ensure that our service remains superior and that our customers' requirements are met with optimum efficiency.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Team Work and Collaboration
- Monitoring the CCTV systems and escalating security issues and liaising with all other departments and National Control Centre. Raising the alarm in the event of attack.
- Operation of switchboard when required.
- Carry out any other duties that are deemed reasonable.
- Be aware of health and safety issues and ensure all employees are able to work in a safe manner.
- Undertake training activities as required.
- Liaise with other departments, branches, customers and suppliers, as appropriate, to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
- Control the entry and exit of vehicles, employees and visitors to, from and within the branch.
- Ensure quality standards (5S) are consistently reviewed and adhered to.
- Follow well-defined procedures to ensure the security of the buildings.
- Responsible for branch security, monitoring all areas of the location and escalating issues immediately.
- To carry out the opening and closing of the location (if applicable).
- To carry out airport style searches.
- To be trusted with some access control information.
This role profile will be subject to change in accordance with departmental developments and the job holder's expertise.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.