- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: No Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer in our Fire and Security Systems team, based in our Scotland, North Edinburgh office.
F&S - G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is part of G4S Secure Solutions (UK), the UK's largest private provider of security solutions. G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is the leading integrator of fire and security solutions with a fully accredited 24 x 7 monitoring centre for fire, security and location based services, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security
Government facilities. For more information visit:
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- Attend to calls for maintenance (on site and or by telephone) as directed by team co-ordinators
- Rectify all faults on the first visit where rectification is within your control.
- Carry out rolling programme of preventative maintenance visits.
- Collection/recording of site configuration information.
- Maintain car stock (spares) levels
- Maintain accurate and timely records.
- Provide cover on an out of hour's basis on a rotating basis.
- Commission small projects when required.
- Ensure that audits are carried out of quality procedures.
- Provide training to customers and colleagues as required.
- Carry out any additional tasks that may be required
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.