A Lodge Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and servicing lodges to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring supply inventories and undertaking additional periodic cleaning programmes.
What will I be doing?
As a Lodge Cleaner, you are responsible for cleaning and servicing lodges to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Lodge Cleaner will also be required to monitor supply inventories. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean and service lodges in accordance with Standards of Performance (SOP)
- Maintain cleanliness of the lodge and housekeeping areas
- Ensure adequate supplies of all provisions as identified in the SOP set up
- Undertake tasks delegated by the Accommodation Supervisor for periodic cleaning programmes
- Report defects, damage, theft, breakages, and maintenance and hazard issues
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure the security of property and premises of the company and guests
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Submit completed guest questionnaires
- Ensure chemicals are used and stored correctly
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management
What are we looking for?
A Lodge Cleaner serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Respond to guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Methodical and well organised
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous cleaning experience
What makes Hilton Coylumbridge different?
Hilton Coylumbridge is unique within the Hilton UK brand. Based in the stunning scenery of the Cairngorm National Park. Hilton Coylumbridge is surrounded by beautiful wildlife and countryside and is a gateway to many outdoor activities and pursuits. Whether it's skiing in the winter or mountain biking, kayaking, hill walking, wind surfing in the summer Coylumbridge has it all to offer.
Team members at the hotel have the option of low cost live-in accommodation, the accommodation is situated beside the hotel and all rooms are en-suite. As part of being a team member at Hilton Coylumbridge you will also receive free access to the hotel gym and swimming pool, free meals within the staff canteen, use of the shuttle bus into the local town, Aviemore and are welcome in our onsite Woodshed bar while off duty to enjoy live sport and entertainment.
Team members can use the hotel's ski passes on Cairngorm Mountain for a nominal amount, as well as access to discounts for other local attractions.
Hilton Coylumbridge is situated 33 miles from the city of Inverness which offers trains, buses and an airport with links to the major airports in the UK and also some flights to European airports.
Finally, as a team member of Hilton Coylumbridge you will be rewarded with favourable rates in Hilton hotels around the world using our team member travel program 'Go Hilton'. Giving you the chance to travel the world at discounted rates.
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.