The pay rate is £9.69/hour.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to
The successful candidate will have:
• An enthusiastic and hard working attitude, with previous experience within a similar role and working to delivery lead times.
• C Licence required
• Driver CPC
• Knowledge on Digital Tachograph Cards.
• Good knowledge and ability to work in accordance with transport legislation, and health and safety procedures
• Strong customer service skills, with a professional and personable approach to both retail and commercial customers
• Good knowledge of local traffic and road systems
• The ability to undertake this physically demanding role which includes the manual handling of up to 8 tonnes per day of product, along with multi-drop deliveries.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.