- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Research
- Location: Alloa
- £23,706.80 to £26,645 per annum, Grade 6 GBP 23707
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: CLA01198
This is a fixed term post for 3 years from start date.
OVERALL PURPOSE AND KEY FUNCTIONS
To provide, as part of a team, an employability service to employers, employees and disadvantaged clients. The post holder will support clients through placement opportunities that develop skills and confidence and supports progression towards sustained employment, removing barriers to that progression. The postholder will assist in the sourcing of placements and employment opportunities for clients.
The post holder will work as part of a team providing a responsive and effective employability service:
1. To organise a range of placement opportunities which contribute to the effective progression of clients into worthwhile sustainable employment.
2. To ensure legal compliance and best practice for the health and safety of clients on work placement.
3. To raise confidence, self-esteem, skills and qualifications and provide a supported route to work, training or further education for clients of Clackmannanshire Works.
This post is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. You will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by Clackmannanshire Council.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.
Applicants must seek permission for a secondment, from their line manager, prior to applying.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.