The purpose of the Digital marketing Manager is to attract attention, create interest and manage reputation of Hilton Glasgow.
Job Overview: The purpose of this role is to maximise the impact and reach of digital channels and marketing campaigns locally. To drive interest and enquiries and reinvigorate the reputation of Hilton Glasgow.
The role should bring new expertise, insight and energy to our marketing efforts and working with the Business Development team, will result in increased customer numbers, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
Reports to: Director of Business Development - General / Hotel Manager
Key Performance Indicators:
The role should bring new expertise, insight and energy to our marketing efforts and working with the Business Development team, will result in increased customer numbers, and customer satisfaction. Digital customer engagement and reach should be grown and maximised.
Behaviours and competencies which need to be demonstrated:
- Customer Focus
- Living the Hilton Values
- Positivity/'Can do' attitude
- Solutions Driven
What will I be doing?
- As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be an all-rounder with 3-5 years marketing experience. You will have a background in a digital focused role with a good understanding of the marketing mix and analytics. Experience of content management and creation across all digital channels. SEO, PPC and Google Analytics experience is vital to this role.
- Local campaign management is a key focus for this position and you will be required to assist several management members with marketing tasks such as; photography, videography, and creating/editing digital assets.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create and implement local digital marketing strategy
- Oversee, monitor and maintain all digital platforms
- Co-ordinate and develop social media channels, generating imaginative content and encouraging others to do so; extending reach and building on-line audience in ways that promotes Hilton Glasgow
- Manage Google Analytics and then establish and monitor KPIs to track the benefits of all online marketing campaigns
- Utilise and maximise SEO & PPC options
- Generate media content for digital channels within brand guidelines
- Coordinate and undertake targeted local marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate with and manage content on 3rd party/shop window websites
- Ensure that all communications are accurate and of high quality to promote interaction, enquires and sales
- Manage and maximise all internal channels
- Ensure a library of consistent high quality images and videos is maintained
- Devise and support development of packages, offers and promotions
- Be a brand champion for the hotel ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards, using the right tone and voice and content is compliant with corporate guidelines
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues
What are we looking for?
A Digital Marketing Manager with Hilton Glasgow puts theguest experience first.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain theattitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A marketing degree or similar qualification, with substantialpractical experience of tourism/experience marketing or marketing in equivalentfields, with a demonstrable track record of achievement
- Experience of using social media tools in a professionalcontext
- Demonstrable experience of creating engaging content toconvey key messages to different audiences via digital channels
- A track record in maintaining and developing websites aswell as working with external digital agencies (and other agencies)
- Good experience of image editing and best practice fordigital platforms
- Demonstrable experience of researching, evaluating andreporting on marketing and/or digital media activities and using these toinform decision-making
- Tech-savvy in modern media
- Demonstrable experience of working on collaborativeprojects to meet agreed objectives and deadlines
- Marketing Schedule creation
- Media buying/negotiating
- Creation of Brand Standards/Guidelines
- Creative thinker with ability to devise innovativemarketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail alongside writing, editingand proof-reading skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different worksituations
- Ability to work co-operatively with others
- An ability to communicate effectively in English bothorally and in writing
- IT literate
- Positive attitude
It would be advantageous in this position for you todemonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Adobe Creative Suite - (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Acrobat etc.)
- Demonstrate commercial understanding/ROI
- Marketing Schedule creation
- Previous experience in a similar role
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.