- Location: Campbeltown
- £18,160 to £22,700 per annum, Performance related pay and bonus, generous holidays and other benefits GBP 18160
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Fyne Homes 0345 6077117 for an application pack
- Reference: MOP
· To carry out repairs to void properties as instructed by Technical Services Officer (TSO) as quickly as possible to ensure that potential loss of revenue stream from rents is minimised
· Ensure that all vacant properties are secure and lock fast
· Under instruction from Technical Services (TS) Admin Team or TSO carry out inspections to long term void properties to comply with Insurance Policy requirements
· On request from TS Admin Team or TSO, carry out general repair inspections and report back to allow works orders to be raised
· Carry out routine maintenance work as instructed by the TSO
· Ensure tenants receive a prompt and courteous service in response to repairs notifications
· Under instruction from TS Admin Team or TSO – carry out Play Area Inspections to comply with Insurance Policies
· Drive Fyne Homes’ vehicles with a trailer as required.
· Assist the painting of properties as required
· Assist with the gardening work as required
· Organise and assist with movement of tenants due to capital investment works (decants)
Health & Safety
· Carry out smoke alarm/CDM Inspections in all properties.
· Carry out Health & Safety and housekeeping inspections
· Carry out daily Health & Safety checks on Fyne Homes maintenance vehicles and inform the TSO about any defects or servicing / certification or tax requirements
· Carry out regular safety checks e.g. monthly ladder checks, monthly emergency light checks and quarterly dry riser checks
· Conduct fire alarm checks for various Fyne Homes properties.
· Carry out annual electrical Portable Appliance Testing as required.
· Call out person for all out of hours lift emergencies and some for non- dire emergencies
· Ensure that all tools and gardening equipment are in full and safe working order and advise the Technical Services Officer of any equipment requirements.
· Check the stock requirements for materials, paint etc. and order as necessary.
· Check and advise the Technical Services Officer of requirements for any major items of equipment that may be required.
Knowledge and Skills
Health and Safety awareness
Moving and handling trained
Working at height trained
Good communication skills
Adaptation to Change
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.