Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and we’re in need of talented and self-motivated test engineers at all experience levels to join our growing testing practice. Find out more about our software tester jobs below:
To be suitable for our software testing jobs you’ll be a critical thinker, looking for an exciting and challenging role in a thought-leading UK-based software consultancy that prides itself on delivering the best in bespoke software to a varied portfolio of global clients.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages helping others by sharing knowledge and experience. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and you’ll work in close collaboration with our talented software developers to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
You should have:
- A passion for and plenty of experience testing software
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience of Continuous Integration systems
- An understanding of oracles, heuristics and generation of testing ideas
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience of context-driven testing principles
It would also be great if you have:
- A relevant university degree
- Experience in a commercial working environment
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
For an informal chat about our jobs in software testing or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for vacancy
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.