- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: Graduate Test Engineer
Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. Take the first step into a challenging and rewarding career by joining our 2018 graduate programme as a test engineer.
You’ll be mentored by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. We’ll get you working with others to get up and running on real world development projects from the very beginning. You’ll work across web, mobile and desktop, learning all the skills needed for the best start to your career as part of a talented and thought-leading consultancy team, committed to delivering beyond clients’ expectations.
You’ll be a critical thinker, looking for an exciting and challenging role working closely with talented software developers, using an Agile approach in a distributed environment. You’ll build your skills working within a development team, gaining:
- Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems
- An understanding of modern testing approaches
- An understanding of context-driven principles
- A lively induction week in our Newcastle office to get to know your colleagues and fellow graduates
- A six week competitive graduate project (our 2014 graduates developed a multiplayer game)
- Hands on involvement in project work on internal projects under the direct supervision of senior developers
- Ongoing training with activities including self-study groups, bespoke courses and mentoring
You should have:
- A Level or Higher grades of at least BBB or equivalent
- A good degree, either completed or pending – computer science or similar is helpful but not required
- A passion for technology
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Great problem solving skills
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for vacancy
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.