- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/59081/33440
The successful applicant must have a keen eye for detail and so continue to maintain a very high standard of cleanliness. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Providing the highest level of housekeeping service within your area of responsibility in line with the clients’ specifications
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing a range of general cleaning services to include offices/meeting rooms, toilets/showers, laboratories and amenity areas site wide
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Coordinator/Line Manager
- All offices, toilets, laboratories and amenity areas to be presented in a clean and tidy
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous work experience in customer service employment
I currently have three vacancies for mobile cover cleaners, these will be based in Aberdeen, The Scottish Borders and the area surrounding Elgin.
The hours will vary dependent on the position and there will be overtime available to suit the business needs
Normally cover is Monday to Friday but there will be occasions, when you will be asked to cover at weekends.
Ideally you should have previous cleaning experience in an office environment.
Training will be given to meet our company standards
A company vehicle will be provided to carry out your role, which will be returned to company premises at the end of your working day. For this role, you will need a clean driving licence.
In addition you will be provided with a uniform
The position will be 28 days holiday per holiday year which runs April to March
Due to the nature of our clients business you will have to undergo and pass Police vetting.
You will also have to comply with all Sodexo due diligence paperwork.
Due to the large number of emails being sent to this mailbox, applicants should send their CV and covering letter to:
5 Fettes Avenue
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business