- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 2065
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scheduler in our Events team, based in our Glasgow office. The Scheduler will support the operations team at the Scottish Exhibition Campus. This is a part time role with hours being 10.30.- 15.30 Monday - Friday.
G4S Events is Europe's leading independent provider of event security and crowd management services across music events, sporting events, conferences and exhibitions.
G4S is the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
The job holder is responsible for the timely accurate running of the regional payroll, rostering and scheduling. They are responsible for escalating payroll issues to operational management as required. They are the first line for payroll enquires and scheduling issues. They are responsible for championing EDMS across the region and continually improve this system. This role has regular contact with operational teams, external casual workforce and SSUK head office.
- Competent loading of shifts & assignments onto EDMS detailing hours of work, place of work & pay rate including forward scheduling, including “pulling over” scheduled employees into created shifts.
- Worksheet creation & associated administration with events.
- Scanning of all post event administration into the event file.
- EDMS super user system champion, taking the initiatives with new developments
- Arranging last minute cover to ensure all rosters are filled and staffed as per manning requirements (under the direction of Line Manager)
- Liaison with payroll and other SSUK departments as required, highlighting any HR related issued to HR department & line manager.
- Generating standard reports as required under instruction of line managers from SIGNet, which can include not worked status reports and other relevant reports for review during operational management meetings
- Processing of leavers, in a prompt timely manner
- SIA license record keeping & associated housekeeping of regional system
- Escalating of compliance issues connected with payroll to the line manager immediately.
- Regular reporting, housekeeping & active database management on the casual workforce in the region - processing “no shows” and “not worked” employees, as well as changes to personal data
- Visa updates and forwarding of data to ensure regular database cleansing to reflect actual manning workforce levels.
- General administration for the office and phone answering for general employee & company enquires
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.