We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities and Customer Services Co-ordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
- Operate the Facilities Management help desk ensuring each request follows the correct process and customers are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner.
- Log calls on data spreadsheet
- Raise SAP notifications / job requests / orders / email instructions for work to be carried out with full and correct information to the relevant party as appropriate to each request
- Monitor each job through to completion
- Keep customers updated at all times
- Support the Sodexo management team with administration duties.
- Provide a detailed weekly schedule for Sodexo actions
- Attend weekly Sodexo visual office meeting, take and distribute minutes
- Booking in visitors and arranging site inductions when required
- Keep an updated list of visiting engineers and technicians with their site induction details and when next due for refresher inductions
- Various correspondence
- Maintain a good service for the site DECT telephones.
- New orders
- Maintain an accurate record of the DECT register and the DECT telephone list
- Work with Supplier, cabling contractor and the client during service or system failures
- Monitor and control storage of spare furniture
- Ensure spare items are stored safely and well organised
- Arrange disposal of any broken or faulty items
- Co-ordinate provision of spare items to customers or collection of unwanted items to go into storage or be disposed of
- Place orders for new furniture
- Support the Sodexo meeting room service.
- Print off and display daily schedules outside meeting room
- Check each meeting room daily for tidiness, everything in place and equipment connected
- Maintain a small stock of flip chart pads, markers, board erasers within each room and keep a larger stock in hand ready to replenish at any time
- Keep a stock of spare batteries in readiness for replacements being required for battery powered meeting room equipment
- Assist with meeting room layout requirements
- Support out of the norm room bookings
- Maintain the supply and upkeep of experimental STEM kits.
- Enter bookings onto spreadsheet
- Prepare kits in readiness for each event
- Order / obtain replenishment of ingredients when required
- Co-ordinate delivery and collection of kits with STEM Ambassador
- Keep kits secure and a spare stock of ingredients on hand which are not perishable
- Support landscaping and gardening services.
- Meet with Gardner each week to go over new jobs and work in progress
- Record and agree work to be carried out each following week
- Enter data onto spreadsheets
- Co-ordinate all work and progress additional work within the agreed process
- Place various orders for both Avara personnel and Sodexo management following correct processes.
- SAP job notifications for term contractors
- Avara orders for outside suppliers
- Email to other various parties in place of an order where appropriate
- Store spare PPE and provide PPE for visitors when required.
- Keep a good stock in hand, reorder further supplies when necessary
- Deliver required PPE in good time, collect items when finished with and put back into store or disposal
- Support office move requirements, be fully aware of involvement of other parties and co-ordinate the whole job.
- Check office move request forms contain full and correct information
- Visit new office locations to further assess requirements
- Obtain authorisation from the client to proceed
- Raise orders/send email instructions to other parties co-ordinating all parts of the move to work together for a successful completion
- Co-ordinate locksmith jobs
- Enter data onto spreadsheet and allocate job numbers
- Complete ad hoc forms with all details and obtain authorisation from the cost centre owner
- Forward job requests to locksmith
- Notify relevant parties of work being carried out and record data / costs.
- Monitor and close job when completed
- Maintain changing information for administration offices occupancy plans
- Add new personnel
- Remove leavers
- Make changes when personnel move from one location to another
TO ASSIST IN THE RECEPTION AND MAILROOM DUTIES AND OTHER GENERAL FACILITIES DUTIES INCLUDING SETTING UP MEETING ROOMS, DELIVERING CATERING ETC
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support exforces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.