Full-time, permanent, home working position based in Lochaber. Starting Salary from £18k.
IASeminars is a world leading provider of training courses in the important field of International Accounting. Our company currently has staff located in Scotland and works together with over 20 expert instructors and prestigious affiliate organisations worldwide. Our parent company is an education business, headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
More information can be found on our website.
This challenging role offers the opportunity to join our professional and dedicated Customer Services Team providing exceptional service and support to our international client base. It is a home-working, permanent and full-time position. (Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week to include 1 - 2 evenings per week.)
During your working day, you will communicate with clients and colleagues via frequent email, instant messaging, live chat and telephone. You will also have regular face to face meetings with management and other local staff including training sessions.
• Daily management and processing of all incoming customer enquiries from email, website, live chat, telephone etc;
• accurate recording and reporting of all contact information, sales leads and conversations;
• general administration work;
• sharing all market intelligence in both the day to day running of the business and the strategic planning processes;
• assisting in any other aspects relating to the “customer journey” and in supporting the business as it provides attendees with an exceptional service experience.
Computer equipment and internet connection will be provided but you must have access to a quiet, dedicated workspace.
• Positive attitude;
• highly conscientious with excellent attention to detail;
• confident and self-motivated;
• pro-active attitude towards problem solving;
• ability to work on own initiative in a very high-pressure, home-working environment.
• First-rate written English;
• ability to communicate effectively with business clients via email;
• high level of computer literacy;
• great planning and organisational skills;
• confident telephone manner.
• Business to Business operational experience (e.g. customer services, or B2B sales);
• experience of using a CRM or similar system;
• experience of home-working is desirable but not essential.
To apply please send a covering letter introducing yourself together with your CV.