This vacancy is no longer advertised
We currently have an opportunity for aAdministration Supportto join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Workflow of the help desk from Work Order initiation to Work Order completion
- Ensure end Customers are kept informed of Work Order Progress and follow up after Work Order is closed to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Keep metrics to demonstrate helpdesk is well organized and productive.
- Completion of e-prophit returns
- To be responsible for weekly cash count and banking
- Ensure e-prophit close to ensure accuracy and timeliness of weekly and monthly returns
- To report any complaints/incidents of accidents, fire. theft or loss, damage or any other irregularities and take action if applicable
- Compliance to company policys and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Client satisfaction
- To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the Support Service Manager or Site Lead.
- Undertake all required training in relationship to all aspects of the service delivered to the client, as requested this will include Great Training, Task Specific Training, and may also include My Learning.
- To assist with any special duties requested, some of which may occur outside normal working hours.
The Ideal Candidate
- A customer focused approach, exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude
- Excellent communication and good time management skills
- Reliable and responsible attitude.
- Confident and flexible manner.
- Contributes effectively working within a team environment.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Proven to ability to prioritise
- Able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Office suite.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Previous exposure to CAFM Systems
30 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.