- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Glencoe
- From £7.83 per hour GBP 8
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: William Stewart
- Reference: General Assistant
- Bar Work – working in our bars, ensuring the smooth, courteous and efficent service of food and drinks. Preparing the bars for opening, keeping bar and approach areas clean, and closing down at the end of the day.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of ales, whiskies and gins. An enthusiasm for furthering product knowledge is required.
- Additional shifts helping in other areas such as housekeeping possible.
- Previous experience of similar work is an advantage, but not essential.
- Cheery, positive, can-do attitude essential.
- Full time hours, usually based on 40 hours per week. Some split shifts are inevitably. We aim to provide 2 clear days off each week, and usually achieve this.
- Medium to long term commitment. Join us for the 2018 season.
- Possibility of live-in accommodation if required, subject to availability.
- References essential.
Clachaig Inn has a strong reputation for offering a warm welcome to all its customers. You must be self confident, outgoing and carry a big smile, even when it's not all going quite as planned.
At times it's hard work, but it's also great fun. Many of our staff come for a few months and are still here after a few years.
You need to be a self starter, and keen to get stuck in. You should also be aware of personal and food hygiene matters, and health and safety procedures. You must be keen to learn new skills and acquire detailed product knowledge. You must be presentable in the eyes of our wide range of customers from all walks of life.
We regret that we cannot consider applications from those under 18 years old.
Finally, you must be willing to commit for the season ahead, ideally until the end of October. Beyond this time, some full time contracts year round may well be available.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.