- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Ballachulish
- £8.50 to £12 per hour GBP 8
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: James Young
- Reference: Cafe Kitchen Staff
Want to be part of a fun, progressive and hard-working professional team? We're excited about the coming season and want to hear from you!
About the role:
The Clubhouse Café is at the heart of our business, and is a real mixing pot for accommodation guests, golfers, activity goers and locals alike.
Can you make a mean Leek & Potato Soup? Or a phenomenal Victoria Sponge Cake?! We serve simple, good and wholesome food/baking, and are looking for someone to help us full-time in our kitchen.
Full training will be provided so you by no means need to have professional cooking experience, but a passion for creating tasty food and putting smiles on peoples faces is essential!
The perfect candidate:
- Is a true “foodie”, with a passion for good food and drink.
- Can work 9am-5pm, 5 days a week including weekends.
- Understands what the customer wants, and can work with management to develop a menu that is unique to local competition.
- Enjoys cooking and is happy to prepare food in a commercial environment
Sound like a good fit? Please send a copy of your CV to alongside a brief note about yourself, and with any luck we'll be meeting for a coffee soon!
We are a real living wage employer and a member of the Scottish Government's "business pledge". Salary will be based upon experience.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.