We currently have an opportunity for an Estate Maintenance Team Lead to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Day to day management of the Estate Maintenance team
- PTW requesting and receiving
- Overseeing and conducting: GXP and production building cleaning
- Overseeing and conducting: Horticultural maintenance of GSK Montrose site
- Managing workload and planning schedules for Estate Maintenance team
- Allocating tasks and work orders assigned to the team
- Planning projects
- Ensure all work orders/tasks are completed safely, efficiently and to budget
- Co-ordinate & plan work ensuring suitable resource availability for work.
- Maintain department records and files
- Responsible for department training
The Ideal Candidate
- Driving licence
- Suitable experience within role or similar
- A practical hands on leader
- Knowledge of PTW and SSOW
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.