- Sector: Emergency, Military and Security
- Location: Glasgow
- From £7.83 per hour GBP 8
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S/TP/2893720/94598
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Relief Court Security Officer to join the G4S Facilities Management (UK) team on the Ministry of Justice contract in the Glasgow, Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Completing searches using hand wand, metal detection arches and/or x-ray equipment to prevent entry of restricted items
- Confiscation/Seizure of restricted items as required
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public, contractors and staff visiting the premises of our client
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.