- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Edinburgh
- From £10,000 per annum GBP 10000
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 000385
Aim of Role
To assist in achieving team targets, through the effective management of existing corporate client accounts and the generation of new accounts, whilst paying due regard to the needs of the client and keeping strictly to the principles of conduct risk and treating customers fairly.
Associate Directors are also expected to mentor Trainee Consultants and Consultants and assist PS Aspire Principals, in the management of the team and the achievement of other specific objectives, as required.
- Ability to retain and develop a dedicated portfolio of clients producing income of at least £250,000 per annum, with minimal supervision and providing clear, suitable advice and service within agreed timescales.
- Ability to manage projects without the need for supervision within agreed operational deadlines and financial targets.
- Ability to promote PS Aspire internally and externally with support from a Principal where necessary. It would be expected that an Associate Director could present to their peer group across Punter Southall Group (PSG).
- Ability to lead a new business pitch for prospects below a consulting fee of £10,000 as well as supporting new business pitches where the consulting fee is higher.
- Ability to mentor and coach Trainee Consultants and Consultants and assist with the development of administration and support staff.
- Ability to work with support colleagues/other staff to deliver project management to satisfactory conclusion.
- Ability to support the team in the achievement of financial targets.
- Ability to assist with the construction of elements of an appropriate business plan, incorporating treating customers fairly consumer outcomes.
- All aspects of work to be carried out to the highest standards and meeting all compliance requirements.
- Ability to attain and maintain a high standard of technical competency and knowledge with ability to advise in specialist areas and coach/train others.
- Delivery of agreed individual and team targets.
- Generate revenue producing opportunities for other regions of PS Aspire and other parts of the Group.
- Existing client relationships are successfully maintained and developed.
- Satisfy clients' service level expectations.
- New client relationships are successfully developed with the relevant documentation in place, including signed client agreements.
- Observed client meetings are deemed proficient by the assessor.
- Consultants being mentored are meeting agreed goals and personal objectives.
- Achievement of the KPIs outlined in the T&C scheme.
- Customer complaint is the exception.
- Meet requirements of the PS Aspire File Compliance Review Form.
- Complete any remedial action(s) within the prescribed timescales.
- Understanding and knowledge of flexible benefits and group risk.
- Signed off as competent against the T&C scheme.
- Annual internal test is passed.
- CPD log is relevant and up to date.
- Time recorded utilising Virtual Office (VO), maintained on a daily basis.
- Interpersonal skills: Highly effective.
- Team member: Work across practice, company and Group structure. Evidenced by feedback from peers and colleagues.
- Role model: Set an example for behaviour both internally and externally. Can support the PSG brand if necessary.
- Creativity: Construct effective solutions within the appropriate risk management framework and needs of the client.
- Commercial: Make effective internal and external decisions taking into account the commercial/risk impact upon the company. Would require minimal review by senior colleagues.
- Service: Deliver clear, suitable advice, and service and manage clients' expectations. Evidenced through client retention rates and client feedback.
- Self development: Willing to embrace “continual learning”. This should be demonstrated through tangible evidence.
- Organisation and time management: Highly effective. Requires little or no management overview.
- Analytical skills: Highly effective. Is capable of communicating the outputs in line with client needs.
- Presentation skills: Highly effective. Can present capably at Board level as well as at employee level. Has the potential to present at seminars and conferences.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.