- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Edinburgh
- £23,287 per annum GBP 23287
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 73570
Join us as a Resolutions Assessment Agent in Edinburgh
- This role offers an excellent opportunity for you to work in a fast paced business area where you'll directly help our customers
- You'll play an integral role as you'll provide efficient resolutions to an array of queries and concerns, driving our standards of treating customers fairly
- We'll provide training activities to ensure you’re consistently keeping abreast of any changes in products, services and unit policies and procedures
- We’ll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £23,287
What you'll do
You'll gather information over the phone which will help our customers in the completion of a Standard Financial Statement, supporting Retail Credit decisions. You'll then communicate the outcomes of customer applications, and process cash payments for them while on the phone.
This will involve:
- Following scripts under the Minimum Competency Code (MCC) and following prescribed courses of action for other situations
- Dealing with incoming correspondence from branches, business centres and external parties such as solicitors
- Promptly handling any complaints
- Capturing and accurately updating our customer's records, ensuring you maintain high quality administrative support and record keeping which will help to minimise risks
You'll enjoy a comprehensive training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development.
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role you'll need to be compliant with the Minimum Competency Code – for example, Accredited Product Adviser in housing loans, home reversion agreements and associated insurances – or working towards a full Qualified Financial Adviser qualification.
We're also looking for someone with an excellent customer service background, and the ability to plan and organise your own workload to meet demanding deadlines and timescales. You'll have experience in a contact centre environment, and a thorough understanding of collections and debt management practices.
You'll also need:
- An awareness of loans or mortgage products
- Willingness to undertake training on systems such as Debt Manager, GMS, RFS and FMs (it may be an advantage if you already have an understanding of these)
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills which will ensure you articulate information in the most effective way
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package of £23,287 your package includes the chance to join our retirement saving plan, and to choose whatever protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras you want from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.