Join us as a Digital Tagging Developer in Cardiff, Edinburgh or Bristol
- We're looking for a dedicated professional to join us as a Digital Tagging Developer within our Digital Analytics team, sitting in our cutting edge Data & Analytics function
- The Digital Solutions team is a leading global function, dealing with website tagging and collecting the data of customer behaviour and actions on the bank's digital estate
- Set up in-house within Data and Analytics, we're responsible for deploying various analytical and optimisation tools over a wide digital scope of RBS
What you'll do
As Digital Tagging Developer, you'll deliver high quality and value adding data driven insight that drives improved decision making within the business. You'll demonstrably move the business forward and help us to achieve our commercial outcomes.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Supporting client relationships and routinely interacting with senior clients
- Working with businesses and stakeholders to interpret and influence their objectives and analysis requirements
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the bank's digital estate, as well as our online business model and digital marketing strategy
- Breaking down business requirements into technology requirements, and further into implementation design
- Designing technical tag implementation strategies and solutions
- Working with third parties on the implementation and management of different products such as Adobe Target, Audience Manager, Campaign, UserZoom and liveperson.
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, it's essential that you're able to demonstrate good knowledge of the commercial business banking model markets and products, linked with good experience of digital and web analytics. You'll also have a strong understanding of risk systems and capital frameworks, paired with strong quantitative analysis skills, and the ability to manage and interpret large quantities of data.
In terms of your technical knowledge and experience, you'll need:
- A strong understanding of digital marketing tools and technologies, as well HTML and web protocols
- Experience of creating and deploying tags such as Adobe Analytics and Doubleclick
- Knowledge of using a tag management platform, Adobe DTM and TagMan
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of delivering change
- Good knowledge of business modelling, performance measurement and research techniques
- The ability to interact successfully across the business with key stakeholders
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.