- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 265813
Pensions Team Manager
We are currently seeking an ‘active manager' with pension administration (Defined Benefits) experience to take up the role of Pensions Team Manager within our busy and growing Employee Benefits office in Glasgow.
If you have front and back office management experience, strong communication skills and the ability to undertake and support aspects of the daily administration when necessary, we'd love to hear from you!
About the role
Within this position, you will lead a team of Pension Administrators, offering support and development to ensure successful delivery of quality standards and service level targets.
You will interact with our valued clients and assist the Service Delivery Manager to lead continuous improvement and enhance the contribution made by Capita Employee Benefits to the overall development of the business model.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
What you will do:
Inspire, motivate, coach and develop individuals to achieve outstanding performance through personal leadership style and behaviours
- Develop culture of continuous improvement focused on enhancing the end to end customer experience whilst ensuring processes, procedures and people remain compliant
- Manage the team to identify and mitigate risks to the business, by applying appropriate level of technical expertise and knowledge of products, procedures, services and systems
- Accountability for ensuring the team's processes, procedures and people remain compliant with the Training & Competence scheme rules
- Manage the team's quality framework and ensure the Quality Approach Summary is in line with business need and take appropriate rectifying actions following root cause analysis.
- Active participation in daily “state of play” meetings and running team huddle sessions.
Your skills & experience will include:
- Hands-on Defined Benefits pensions administration experience
- Good knowledge of people management practices & procedures
Experience of managing a team to deliver in a commercially focused KPI environment
Market, risk and business awareness
Strong knowledge of relevant legislation, FCA principles and Treating Customers Fairly
Ability to build and adhere to a work forecast plan, accurately forecasting changes to activity levels and experience of capacity planning.
Strong Analytical and report writing skills - proficient in MS packages including Excel
Desirable but not essential
Relevant pensions/management qualification desirable
- At least 3 years' experience in a DB pensions administration organisation or similar environment
- Training & Competence accreditation
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, increasing to 27 with length of service, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.