- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 265949
Glasgow- G2 5HN
Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
Start date: As soon as possible
Becoming a Complaint Handler with Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist Services:
An opportunity for experienced Complaints Professionals to work within our busy complaints team. No twos day will be the same as the sheer variety of complaints we process in this team- on behalf of two client companies- will utilise your raw skills and enable you to further your Complaint Handling expertise.
What you will do:
- Investigate and resolve service complaints
- Look for and escalate root cause trends and issues that arise by process, product or complaint type, including gaps in policies and guidelines
- Identify and escalate any inconsistency issues in relation to quality and competency checking
- Identify opportunities to build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Review outcome of appeals handled by both the FOS and the company ensuring that results & learns are understood and that where applicable complaint handling guidelines and local processes are amended accordingly
- Make complex and considered decisions based on evidence available and local policies and guidelines
To be successful with us, you will need;
- Demonstrable Complaint Handling experience, ideally with Financial Services so you have up to date regulatory knowledge
- Able to identify key complaint root causes and work with the wider business to influence reduction in complaint volumes
- Excellent written (formal business) and verbal communication skills, with a particular focus on telephone contact with customers, followed by formal letter writing
- Organisational skills to enable you to balance your caseload of complaints within the appropriate timescales
- To be Passionate about delivery of customer service and the need to treat customers fairly
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Packages, as well as experience of In-House CRM systems
About Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist Services
At Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist Services, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality, and provide a wide range of services including underwriting, back office administration, claims management and technical support. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. You could too, if you join our talented financial services team here.
Life, Pensions & Specialist are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our Glasgow office, you will also benefit from onsite catering facilities and easy access to public transport links.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact email@example.com for guidance.
Please note; we are seeking new team members to join us as soon as possible; if your application is of interest you will be contacted shortly after you apply, and we may close the advertisement before the advertised date if the successful candidates have been identified.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |